The desire of entrepreneurs to make their business international and increase their profits is natural. In search of effective solutions for business development, optimization of the tax burden, preservation and increase of capital, many founders decide to buy an offshore company. This is indeed a wise decision, however without proper research and knowledge it is hard to do a correct choice. Complex questions always remain: Which country shall one choose for business activities in a certain industry? Which documents are necessary? What about risk of failure, how to minimize it? This is only a fraction of doubts and questions that our clients face when they request assistance of our team of professionals.
Finding answers is not so simple, because the list of most favorable jurisdictions is constantly changing. New players appear on the international financial market, regulations and laws change, conditions are improving opening new doors and closing the old ones. To insure that the chosen jurisdiction is still the best for the client we monitor all changes in legislation throughout the world and we are always there when new opportunities arise for our clients.
Tailor made solutions, developed with care and attention to details by our experienced team of professionals bring our clients the best advantages of international business activities, due to favorable legislations of the jurisdictions and personal data security.
Benefits for the customer
Among the main pros of opening an offshore enterprise the most important include confidentiality of activities and participants, as well as full or partial exemption from payment of taxes. In addition, offshore countries are loyal in the aspect of financial control. Some of jurisdictions do not require companies to present any accounting and financial reports.
Most popular offshore jurisdictions
Our team of professionals helps clients from all over the world to open offshore companies inexpensively and quickly. We recommend certain jurisdictions in which it is most suitable to incorporate an enterprise specifically for your type of business. According to our clients most attractive jurisdictions are those where non-residents are completely exempted from taxes doing business while having various business activities outside of the country. Should our client choose one of the following jurisdictions he will significantly improve financial results of his business:
- United Arab Emirates - here you can totally exclude financial accounting and the payment of income tax from your corporate routine.
- Seychelles – simple incorporation procedure, as well as very loyal legislation.
- Belize - the opening of an offshore company is carried out under a simplified scheme, and all information about the company and its owners is confidential.
- Cayman Islands - jurisdiction exempts founders from paying taxes. Client can open a company within a day. This is one of the most attractive states for non-residents.
- New Zealand - the legislation provides certain conditions, under which it allowed to conduct business activities with a zero tax rate. Here you can register an offshore company for doing business outside of the country. In such case, client does not need to present any financial statements.
Countries with loyal legislation
Each of the jurisdictions has its own specifics and rules that require documents and certain procedures. All the details are known to the experts of Prifinance. Our team makes all procedures in accordance with the requirements, which ensure a quick and favorable outcome. In addition, our team may offer other jurisdictions that might suit certain clients most. Following jurisdictions provide great advantages for conducting international business activities, with an opportunity to optimize tax burden under certain conditions:
- Hong Kong - one of the world's major financial markets, a state with low taxes and public information about registered organizations.
- Malta – jurisdiction with good tax benefits, however you can get mentioned benefits only after passing a fairly strict check on the compliance of the activities with the requirements of the law.
- England - a prestigious jurisdiction with a developed economy, loyal tax legislation and a simplified scheme for the preparation of financial statements.
- Switzerland - world banking center, where about a third of the total capital is concentrated. To have a company here is prestigious and profitable, since confidentiality is respected and flexible tax rates are being offered.
- Singapore - a highly developed state with a stable economy and a reliable banking system. The country attracts with simple and understandable procedure of taxation and wide opportunities for business development.