Work with low-tax companies
Ambitious business goals can and should be set. But to implement the goals of such a plan is not always possible beyond the domestic market of the city, area, region, and even country. Globalization and the dynamic development of international relations open new options for the implementation of the most ambitious business objectives. Increasing income, diversifying risks, optimizing expenses, ensuring the safety of capital, and confidentiality of information - this is not a complete list of advantages that open up to international business, largely due to the registration of a low-tax company. Several countries and territories provide such options.
Prifinance lawyers have gained experience and expertise on the questions of purchases and the opening of low-tax companies in various regions. We provide comprehensive support for the process, including the provision of legal, audit, accounting services. Daily work on empowerment and a high level of professionalism helps us to find and implement solutions even in atypical crises. Lawyers will help to register a low-tax company in a jurisdiction that meets the priorities of the business and the implementation of the tasks set.
Popular low-tax companies
Prifinance lawyers will help you buy a low-tax company, consult on how to open a low-tax company, develop and implement a purchase or registration plan, and provide further support to the business. The lawyers will recommend jurisdictions where foreign investors are exempted from paying taxes by doing business outside the country. Among the states that allow improving the financial results of a business, it is necessary to highlight:
- The UAE - provides many opportunities for business development in free economic zones, business incentives, including tax incentives, the opportunity to be exempt from filing financial reports and paying income tax.
- Estonia is a jurisdiction that provides profitable options for development in the field of commerce and IT with a 0% tax rate on retained earnings.
- Scotland – there are options for the development of technology, IT, trade along with favorable conditions for business taxation.
- England - jurisdiction provides opportunities in the financial sector, IT, biotechnology, and many other industries. There are benefits for business, favorable taxation options, including taxation of dividends at a 0% rate.
- Ireland - provides options for the development of high-tech businesses and start-ups, incentives for working in the IT field, as well as favorable taxation conditions.
- Canada - provides flexible business conditions, including for non-residents, opportunities to create business corporations with several benefits and incentives in certain sectors of the economy.
- Hong Kong - provides many options for doing international business, favorable taxation conditions (there is no taxation of dividends, interest, and capital gains).
Other loyal jurisdictions
The above are the jurisdictions that are non-residents friendly. The list of profitable options goes well beyond these countries. Regardless of the chosen jurisdiction, Prifinance lawyers will prepare documents and complete the procedure for creating or buying a low-tax company with a favorable outcome for the client. Among other examples of jurisdictions where this is possible, we will designate such countries:
- Malta – provides favorable conditions for doing business, tax incentives, as well as the possibility of reducing the tax for the company up to 5%. For residents, there is no taxation of dividends, royalties, and interest.
- Switzerland - is a banking center of global significance, in which about 1/3 of all world capital is concentrated. Registration of a local company is a profitable option due to the prestige of the jurisdiction, a high level of confidentiality, as well as a flexible taxation system with benefits in certain industries.
- Singapore - is a state with a highly developed and stable economy, as well as a reliable banking system. The taxation system is simple and clear with a wide range of benefits for businesses in various industries.
- Portugal - is a rapidly developing European jurisdiction that provides favorable conditions for doing business and taxation (it’s even possible to reduce the income tax rate to 5%).
There are countries where non-residents are exempt from paying taxes. The back side is that countries lack credibility in terms of financial stability and reliability. Here are some examples of such countries include:
- Marshall Islands - flexible conditions for opening and doing business by non-residents. There are no taxes on dividends, interest, royalties, or capital gains.
- Seychelles - a simple procedure for a low-tax company register. Many options are provided for the incorporation and development of trading, financial companies, and trusts.
- Belize - opening a low-tax company is possible under a simplified procedure while maintaining the confidentiality of data about the legal entity and beneficiaries.
- Note that, today we should not forget about the de-offshorization trend. Prifinance lawyers follow the latest developments in this aspect and the rating of countries that provide the most favorable conditions for doing business and taxation. Please contact us for a detailed consultation, as well as specific solutions for business problems.