The island state of the Caribbean attracts foreign entrepreneurs by the simplicity of companies establishing and the high degree of capital protection and information about business owners. Antigua is offshore in the classic sense of the term, allowing companies to register companies at their territory to representatives of all countries of the world. Legislation of the country (inclusive International Business Company Act regulating external investments) is constantly being finalized.
Company registration in Antigua and Barbuda is advantageous in that:
- all formal procedures are simplified as much as possible - the procedure takes one day;
- jurisdiction protects assets held by companies, they are not affected by the norms of other countries;
- companies receive tax benefits for 50 years;
- data on the owners, beneficiaries, the management of the company are not disclosed (although the register in Antigua is open) - jurisdiction provides a high degree of information confidentiality;
- do not need to submit an annual accounting or audit reports - it is enough to keep the mandatory information (copies of the charter, certificates, memorandum of the enterprise and the register of its directors) in the registered office.
The opening of the company in Antigua is available to any non-resident, but a local authorized agent - attorney, accountant, trust and so on will be required for the registration. All international offshore companies are controlled by AFSR Commission and have no right to run commerce as regards to the jurisdiction residents - only in the foreign economic arena.
Process and features of offshore registration in Antigua
The company can be based in one of several forms - an international commercial corporation, a holding company, an export-import, financial, shipping or other company. It allows the presence of one director, an individual or a legal entity. A secretary is also needed, he can be a non-resident of the jurisdiction. There must be at least one shareholder, physical or legal person, in the company. Information about the beneficiaries is not disclosed to external structures and the public.
To obtain the registration certificate, the Agent provides to the special bureau:
- a verified version of the company name;
- completed and certified registration forms and application;
- apostilled constituent documents of the company - the charter, contract, minutes of the shareholders' meeting, a decision on the directorate approval, a notification of the address registration and so on;
- a confirmation of payment of fees and registration fees.
You will need to pay the statutory capital - there are no minimum requirements to it, as a rule, companies need about 50,000 US dollars. Companies need to create registries of directors and shareholders, notarize and apostillize all the documentation submitted to the registrar. A nominal service is allowed - for this, it is necessary to conclude an agreement on the relevant services and to issue a power of attorney. After the registration, the company receives a certificate, creates the main corporate book, orders the seal. All types of activities are specified in the articles of incorporation. After registration, the company opens an account with the bank - this can be done remotely.
"Prifinance" company will help to simplify all formalities and procedures as much as possible, undertaking the documents execution. We will certify the registration package, open an account with the bank, resolve issues with a legal address, search for an agent and a nominal service. Our services include a complex of consultations. We will register a business and help you to start an effective activity.