Aruba is a separate territory belonging to the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It has the main features and advantages of a classic offshore, has a stable economy and developed tourist infrastructure.
The registration of a company in Aruba is regulated by a number of normative and legal acts, the main one of which is the Company Regulations of 1988. It is established the new organizational and legal form of legal entities - AVV (Aruba Vrijgestelde Vennotschap). It is a company completely exempt from taxation, an analog of a limited liability company.
Given the subsequent legislative changes, it is now possible to create such types of companies:
- N.A.B.V. (Netherlands Antilles Besloten Vennootschap) – Netherlands Antilles closed company;
- N.V. (Naamloze Vennootschap) – LLC of open type;
- V.V. (Vrijgestelde Vennotschap) – an organization that has the characteristics of a closed LLC;
- Stichting – a private fund in which there are no shareholders.
The most attractive for foreign investors is the first one with the maximum tax benefits.
The main advantages of an opening of a company in Aruba:
- affordable price - from a thousand USD;
- efficiency - 10-30 calendar days, depending on the chosen organizational and legal form of the corporation;
- an absence of currency control for non-residents;
- there are no requirements regarding the residency of shareholders;
- companies are not required to undergo an annual audit;
- a confidentiality of information on bank accounts of a legal entity.
Features of the creation procedure
Aruba is offshore of the classic type, therefore, the most favorable conditions were created for foreign investors when registering a business in this jurisdiction. To create A.V.V.company exempt of taxes, you need the following:
- ensure a presence of at least two participants (physical and/or legal persons);
- select an official legal address of the company;
- appoint a director;
- establish a memorandum of understanding (protocol);
- prepare a Charter translated into Dutch and submit it for approval to the Minister of Justice;
- to form the authorized capital of the organization - not less than 6 000 USD;
- issue at least one share, including bearer share;
- pay stamp duty in case of incorporation.
Companies of this type have restrictions on the type of activity: do not have the right to be engaged in the provision of banking, insurance, and some other services.
The registration of a company in Aruba in the organizational and legal form of N.V. has a certain specificity in comparison with the above procedure:
- the authorized capital of such an organization is not less than 28 thousand US dollars (it is allowed to deposit both in local and foreign currency);
- at least 20% of this amount should be actually paid at the time of the legal entity registration;
- it is necessary to ensure compulsory accounting (there is no need to submit obligatory reporting since Aruba is offshore);
- at least one of the company participants must be within the jurisdiction at the time of registration activities.
For enterprises such as "private fund" and N.A.B.V., there are no legislative requirements for the minimum amount of the authorized capital.
"Prifinance" company offers a full package of services and the help of highly qualified specialists to establish a company in Aruba with the maximum convenience and benefit for you. In addition to the constituent procedures, we carry out legal, accounting, advisory support for the corporation activities.