Ireland is a country with a developed economy, a link between Europe and America, a strategic point of intersection of many financial and transport flows. This increases the attractiveness of the country as a jurisdiction for the foundation of business. The incorporation of the company in Ireland is similar to the same procedure in other EU countries.
Despite the differences in legislation and fiscal policy, there is a common point. There is no exemption from taxes, however, Ireland (an offshore does not exist in the traditional sense of it) is fairly loyal. It is often considered as a low-tax jurisdiction. The corporate tax is 12.5% with the possibility of reduction to 10%.
Addressing to our employees, you will learn about legal ways to optimize the tax load. If certain conditions are fulfilled, you can avoid taxation (business outside the country), get rid of accounting, making an audit. When you open such a company (most often LP), you can use the services of a nominal service, inviting the EU resident as the director.
Features of jurisdiction
The opening of a firm in Ireland takes place most often in the form of:
- LP - you can choose the registration both LLC and OJSC;
- partnership–observing a range of certain conditions, you can avoid taxation;
- branch of a foreign company.
The average term of registration is 10 days. It is mandatory to have a legal address in the country, to maintain accounting records and pass an audit. The state provides support to small businesses, offering reporting on a simplified scheme. At least one resident must be as a part of the directors of the company. If necessary, you can use the services of a nominal service, the employees of "Prifinance" will provide assistance.
The information about the companies is considered open, and it can be obtained upon the request from the registration authority.
Choosing the name for the company, you need to make sure that it contains a mention of the organizational and legal form, it does not coincide with the already registered one and it does not mislead.
The LP should include at least one director, secretary and shareholder, partnerships - a general partner with unlimited liability and at least one member with limited liability. These may be legal, physical persons.
If the general director of the partnership is an individual, LP does not submit financial reports and declarations. You can appoint a nominal leader to this position.
The benefits of opening a company in Ireland
The opening of the company in Ireland is beneficial for a number of reasons:
- stable economic and political situation;
- the ability to approximate the conditions to those ones that operate in off-shores;
- loyal fiscal legislation;
- availability of double taxation treaties with many countries;
- lack of currency control;
- openness to immigration;
- improvement of the reputation owing to the presence of an office in Ireland;
- facilitating of interaction with European partners.
Qualified assistance "Prifinance"
The employees of our company will take care of all bureaucratic moments. We will save time and ensure full compliance with the law. The employees of “Prifinance” will:
- help with the choice of organizational and legal form and key activities;
- solve the issue with the office;
- prepare a package of documents;
- provide the services of the nominees (if necessary);
- open an account at the bank;
- provide information support at all stages.
We will inform you about the features of the procedure, the list of the required documents, the terms and the registration process. Accompanying the process from the beginning to the receipt of the papers that testify the registration, we reduce the risk of mistakes and going beyond the legal framework to zero.