|Name||Account type||Account Opening Period||Price|
|ABC Banking Corporation||GET AN OFFER||Corporate account||3-4 weeks||500 USD|
|State Bank of Mauritius Ltd||GET AN OFFER||Corporate account||3-4 weeks||500 USD|
|Mauritius Commercial Bank Limited||GET AN OFFER||Corporate account||3-4 weeks||500 USD|
Bank accounts in Mauritius
Development of Mauritius banking sector allows to open accounts in local or offshore banks. You can choose one from more than 20 institutions, including foreign branches of Barclays, HBC. Clients have an access to trade finance, transactions with debit cards, deposits. To open an account it is not required to be physically present in the country – it is enough to appeal to the “Prifinance" officers services. We provide full customer support, from advice for choosing a bank and deposit currency (it can be almost any) until getting codes.
How to register a bank account in Mauritius
To activate corporate account it is necessary to hand over to the bank documents translated into English or French (or drawn up by these languages). There are:
- copies of the registration certificate, charter/agreement, power of attorney appointing management, Certificate of Good Standing - apostilled;
- register of management/shareholders;
- share certificates, trust declaration;
- copies of identification documents confirming addresses and bank references for all directors/ shareholders/administrators;
- business plan and a description of the corporate structure of the company.