Reservation of a company name
Legal address for 1 year
Registered Agent (resident of the jurisdiction)
Registration fee to the Chamber of Commerce and annual fee
Seal of the company
|VAT number for an incorporated company||On request|
|Total cost||5 600 EUR|
|Accounting services||от 2 000 EUR|
|Cost of annual service (paid from the second year)||1450 EUR|
| Choose your service |
and request an offer
|Reservation of a company name |
|Company incorporation |
|Legal address for 1 year |
|Registered Agent (resident of the jurisdiction) |
|Registration fee to the Chamber of Commerce and annual fee |
|Accounting documents |
|Seal of the company |
|VAT number for an incorporated company On request|
|Total cost 5 600 EUR|
|Accounting services от 2 000 EUR|
|Cost of annual service (paid from the second year) 1450 EUR|
Greece – is one of a few European countries where foreign companies registration mode is very close to offshore. In addition, it is a country with loyal legislation and favorable conditions for business development. Registration and maintenance of firms in Greece are carried out by specialists of the "Prifinance" on favorable terms. During the years of productive activity, we have gained great experience that allows us to solve problems of any complexity. We know all the details of the process of registration of companies and specifics of the Greek legislation.
Classic offshore zone in Greece does not exist. However, under certain conditions it is possible to reduce tax burden carrying out activities legally. To do this, you must maintain it outside the country, invest in the development of the administrative board not less than 50 000 Euro.
Registration of company in Greece entitles to the right to conduct any activity not prohibited by the legislation of the country. When choosing a name for a company one should take care that it was not identical or consonant with already existing name and did not contain the words, directly pointing to the specifics of the activities. Foreigners may own 100% of the capital of the organization and conduct management activities.
Registration shall be performed in one of the following forms:
1. Public joint stock companies. The minimum capital is 60 000 Euro. It must be paid within one month from the date of registration of the company. The minimum composition of the PJSC is two shareholders. Governing body is the Board of Directors (at least three members with the majority of EU residents).
2. Closed companies which founders bear limited liability. The value of AC is 18 000 Euro. Half of this amount must be paid at the time of registration. In the company there are at least two shareholders. A possible option is also to register sole founder. In this case, the title contains the mark “One person limited liability company”. AC is 4500 Euro. Director of the company is EU resident. Direct control may be exercised by a non-resident by proxy.
3. Partnerships with limited and unlimited liability.
4. Joint ventures which obligations must be performed by the participating partners.
5. Private entrepreneurs. They conduct the sole activities, bear equal and unlimited liability for the obligations of their own business.
6. Shipping Companies.
7. Branches and subsidiaries of foreign firms. For the registration of the latter one needs the consent of the Prefect of the region where the opening of the structural unit is planned.
8. Offshore companies. Profits of such companies received from outside of Greece is not subject to taxation. You should depose in the Ministry of National Economy bank guarantee in the amount of 50 000 dollars.
If all the requirements are met the offshore company receives a number of following advantages:
Greece has agreements abolishing double taxation with many countries. The income tax rate is 25%. It is relevant to all types of partnerships. Other companies pay to the treasury 35% of the profits. For private entrepreneurs there is a progressive rate. Its value ranges from 5 to 40%. Branches of shipping companies are exempt from tax as well as dividends at the source of payment. The tax on capital growth at the expense of patents and lease transactions is 30%.
The government provides large subsidies to firms that are engaged in the restoration and construction of hotels.
Despite rather high taxes, Greece is actively attracting foreign capital. Among the main advantages of registration of companies in the country there are: