Requirements for the Company-License
If the applicant creates a business for which a payment license will be used, Austria requires:
- to bring in the authorized capital – half of the whole necessary amount;
- to have at least one shareholder;
- to provide apostilled documentation (the decision of owners, the Memorandum of Association, the conclusion of the Board of Directors), as well as the protocol and the certificate of shares.
In the work process it is necessary to submit annual financial reports, pay taxes. Austria, as the EU-jurisdiction, opens opportunities for work throughout the European Union to e-money license holders. To access the markets of specific countries, it is necessary to undergo an additional procedure – certification.
“Prifinance” company will help in solving all issues related to permits obtaining and companies registering in Austria.
Services of “Prifinance” Company
Our employees provide a full range of professional consultancy on the specifics of applying for a license, working with electronic payment instruments, as well as:
- form the strategy of actions and help to choose the optimal from the taxation point of view form of business;
- help in business plans drawing up, descriptions of policies and procedures;
- help to form, legalize, apostilize the submitted package of documents, check its completeness, correctness of filling in;
- if necessary, undertake the legal entity registration, opening bank accounts for it;
- support the application for a license and track the documents movement.
Experts of “Prifinance” will help to comply with the European legislation requirements, pass through bureaucratic procedures. You can order a full package of services or get help in specific problems solving. We know the whole process in practice, so we take into account even the non-obvious nuances.