|Name||Account type||Account Opening Period||Price|
GET AN OFFER
|Corporate account||3-4 weeks||1000 USD|
Mashreq Bank is one of the most famous and reliable banks in the Middle East. It was founded in 1967, it provides services in the territory of Hong Kong, UAE, Bahrain, Pakistan, India, USA, Nepal, Egypt. Shares of the bank are listed on the Dubai Stock Exchange. It is the third largest bank in the United Arab Emirates.
In an effort to win competitive advantages, the management of the financial and credit institution expands the range of products and services, making them more enhanced. In Mashreq Bank you can perform electronic transfers, open multi-currency accounts, manage financial resources through Internet banking, issue debit and credit cards.
How to become a customer?
Opening an account in Mashreq Bank is a procedure that requires the preparation and submission of a certain package of documents. That is:
- a passport of the applicant-physical person, directors/shareholders/beneficiaries of the company;
- the completed bank form – includes the personal data of the customer, information about the account to be opened, the intended use;
- corporate documents (originals and copies of the Charter, registration certificate, certificate with a legal address);
- a personal account statement on the flow of funds for the last six months (for private applicants);
- biography of the applicant / brief description of the company’s history;
- confirmation of addresses of applicants/shareholders (for example, account for housing and communal services, telephone).
The bank reviews the documents within 10 working days. If there are any doubts about the applicant’s reliability, it may require additional certificates, evidence. All documents for opening an account with Mashreq Bank are prepared in English. Employees of “Prifinance” will help to collect them and translate. This will significantly save the applicant’s time and help to avoid mistakes when filing a package of papers.