|Name||Account type||Account Opening Period||Price|
|Standard Chartered Bank||
GET AN OFFER
|Corporate account||2-3 weeks||1000 USD|
Standard Chartered Bank
SCB is one of only three banks, that are authorized to issue banknotes of Hong Kong. It opens private and corporate accounts in US dollars, euros, Chinese yuan and many other types of currency, offers technologically advanced, convenient and secure Internet banking. It has offices in more than 50 states, its shares are listed on the exchanges of London and Hong Kong. SCB has been operating for more than 150 years, serves clients in several languages, produces cards and offers a wide range of products.
How to become a client?
Opening an account with Standard Chartered Bank is done promptly — within 10-15 working days. There must always be a deposit balance on it – at least 6,5 thousand US dollars.
The company “Prifinance” provides support to private and corporate customers, minimizing the hassle and risks of opening accounts in SCB. It should be recalled, that this requires the personal presence of the directorate and owner. Also, justification of the reasons, why the client needed an account, and proof of business experience may needed. In order to open the account with Standard Chartered Bank successfully, applicants-legal entities must submit:
- apostilled statutory and registration documentation — original;
- completed forms of the bank and KYS — Chinese or English, indicating general information about the business;
- an application and a package with a business plan;
- for shareholders, representatives and managers of the company — identification papers with copies (for example, a passport), bank documents on existing accounts, confirmation of addresses;
- certificates of officials, recommendations of banks from the FATF member countries.
Signatures of clients and managers of the company must be notarized. The procedure for opening the account cannot be carried out remotely, the presence of owners, management/directorate of the company is necessary.