|Name||Account type||Account Opening Period||Price|
|LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank||
GET AN OFFER
|Investment Account||2 weeks||1000 USD|
LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Austria)
LLB (Liechtensteinische Landesbank) is located in Vaduz, and the assets of its Austrian branch are wholly owned by the head structure. This provides the bank’s clients with the support of an influential partner, whose foundation dates back to 1861.
Opening an account with the LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Austria) provides access to numerous products — investment, savings programs, solutions for individual analysis and management of property, payment cards. This is an opportunity to evaluate the numerous advantages of a structure with the AAA rating:
- The highest confidentiality and the ability to issue numbered accounts anonymously;
- Absence of limits on turnover and the number of transactions in the period;
- Savings deposits guaranteed by the state and personal accounts;
- An extensive network of representative offices — in Dubai, Geneva, Hong Kong and so on;
- Support of work with offshore companies.
How to become a client of the bank
Opening the account with the LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank is the way to cooperate with the organization, that has almost 50 billion Swiss francs under its control. For the procedure, it requires the following package of documentation:
- for private clients — passports, summaries with information about yourself, confirmation of the source of funds (from the place of work, from the tax authorities);
- for corporate applicants — constituent documents (charters, registration certificates), business description and identification papers (scans) for beneficiaries and account administrators.
All documents must be apostilled, and to the standard package the bank can, at its discretion, add other papers. The company “Prifinance” will help to conduct all operations in accordance with the rules of the LLB, meet with a representative of the bank and get the details as quickly as possible.