In Estonia investment and financial activity is regulated by the legislation developed according to EU directives and requirements. Therefore the activity performance should be provided with a license, which is issued by Financial inspection. It is valid throughout the territory of the European Union (it is only necessary to notify the corresponding supervising authorities), its action has no restrictions on terms. Therefore, the investment license in such promising and nearly located country as Estonia, opens massive opportunities for:
- securities acquisition/transfer , portfolio management;
- securities issue underwriting;
- fulfillment of financial orders for customers;
- operation of investment funds, trading platforms and so on.
To receive the license it is necessary to register a company, which will fulfill the chosen type of activity. The founders must:
- deposit the authorized capital - depending on the activity type its amount varies from 50 thousand Euro (securities orders acceptance) to 730 thousand Euro (securities trading at own expense, providing of emission and so on);
- pay the supervising fee, which Estonia requires. The investment license assumes a contribution of its capital and volume parts, accordingly 1% from minimum amount of share capital (upper value) and 0.15-0.75 % from the cost of property;
- open an account in a bank.
The Registration Documentation and Licensing Procedure
Establishing a company for a licensed activity realization, it is necessary to collect a volumetric package of documents. “Prifinance” company will help customers in it, as well as in a procedure of permissions reception. We provide the support at all stages of the procedure and render:
- a help in collection, preparation and submission documents to the authorities;
- a support in the company operation organization, license reception;
- consultations on all issues of a customer.
After registration of a company according to the rules established by Estonia the investment license requires the following actions in the following sequence:
- a package of documents is collected: an application in the name of company`s Board, constituent documents, personal information on board of directors and shareholders, business plan, reporting, confirmation of an authorized capital availability;
- a petition is submitted. The commission considers it from two to six months;
- a decision is taken -if the applicant has the working premises which correspond to the requirements, necessary professional skills, did not violate rules in the past the license shall be given to him.