|Account Opening Period
GET AN OFFER
|10 working days
HSBC bank (Switzerland)
Switzerland is one of the most respectable jurisdictions and, at the same time, convenient for international business. Its banking system is financial stability, confidentiality, and orderliness model. In addition, there are many structures in the country where resident companies and firms registered in foreign jurisdictions have the right to work.
One of the most effective solutions for multinational businesses is to open an HSBC bank account in Switzerland. The well-known group it belongs to is represented worldwide – Asia-Pacific, America, Europe, the Middle East, and so on. HSBC Bank has many advantages:
- proven over decades, reliable and respectable;
- HSBC accounts are linked to cutting-edge technology in remote banking, data and transaction protection, and control;
- provides locally tailored global business solutions for the corporate clientele;
- HSBC bank account offers many services – Private Banking, loans/deposits, insurance, mortgages, all types of credit cards, investment and fund activities, mortgages in Europe, and so on.
Procedure and documentation for opening an account
Opening an HSBC bank account (Switzerland) is a procedure that, with the help of Prifinance specialists, will be easy, uncomplicated, and will not take much time (about a week). We will help you to start cooperation with the European financial structure, open a company and collect the necessary documents.
To open a bank account in question, you should take into account important nuances:
- individuals can only open personal accounts with a deposit of $1 million or more;
- local legal entities can only open corporate accounts with resident directors.
To open an HSBC bank account, corporate clients will need:
- completed bank application form A;
- description of the company’s activities;
- identification data on the beneficiaries and the directorate (including the resolution of appointment);
- the incorporation documents, certificate of incorporation, general powers of attorney – with apostille.
Individuals can also open an HSBC bank account in Switzerland – individually. They must fill out a form (provided by the bank), provide identifying information, and a short biography. They also need a letter of recommendation from their current account bank.
HSBC’s banking options for individuals are also flexible and beneficial. Prifinance lawyers will be happy to advise you in detail on the possibilities and benefits available in your particular case.
Opening an account promises to be successful if all applicable rules are followed. It can take 1-3 weeks to open an account. It is sometimes possible to complete the procedure without a personal presence based on a power of attorney for a representative. In some cases, a personal visit to the bank may be required.
How Prifinance lawyers can help
Suppose you are interested in the query “open an HSBC bank account.” In that case, Prifinance lawyers are ready to advise on all the procedure nuances of account opening, namely:
- evaluate the profitability and likelihood of implementing this option in your particular case, and suggest alternatives, if necessary;
- review applicable bank policies;
- collect and process the requested data and documents;
- at all stages of the negotiations with the bank officials, as well as representatives of local authorities;
- provide legal advice and accompaniment in dealing with all situations in working on the account later.
Provide input for detailed advice and suggestions on the issue.