|Name||Account type||Account Opening Period||Price|
|BNP Paribas||GET AN OFFER||Corporate account||10 working days||500 USD|
The international group BNP Paribas is one of the most serious and large-scale financial structures in Europe. Its Swiss division deservedly has an impressively high reputation in the world market. It participates in FATF, OECD agreements and agreements on avoidance of double taxation, and reserves the right to request documentation of the origin of funds and justifications for payments.
Opening a bank account in the BNP Paribas Switzerland – is an opportunity to access a huge number of products: from electronic banking for control funds to a variety of investment programs. The structure, in accordance with the laws of the country, cannot go bankrupt. In addition, the bank is convenient in that:
- it is not necessary to go to Switzerland to open the account;
- it has a very high rating: A1 and A +, depending on the organization, forming the lists;
- it is focused on international trade operations, export financing (with raw materials, letters of credit, etc.) and offers opening of accounts in its subsidiaries.
Procedure for opening the account
Opening the bank account in the BNP Paribas Switzerland is an operation, where beneficiaries/managers must necessarily be present. But at the same time, the company “Prifinance” will help to collect, apostilize all the necessary documents, conduct all the preliminary procedures, without going to Swiss offices. BNP Paribas scrutinizes submitted papers, requires the provision of certificates and confirmations from other banks in which the beneficiaries and managers have accounts. With our help, it is possible to finish the procedure painlessly and quickly – as a rule, it takes three to four weeks.
For registration of the account, the following documents are needed:
- corporate documentation (originals and apostilled copies) and company seal;
- description of the business essence (there are no requirements to the form);
- information on the actual address of conducting business transactions, sources of funds;
- documents for beneficiaries/account managers — identity papers, addresses of residences, summaries in free form.
Opening the bank account in the BNP Paribas Switzerland is a procedure for which it can request other documents (contracts, CCDs and the other documents). We will help to prepare carefully and completely take upon ourselves all the hassle, having rid of the customer.