|Name||Account type||Account Opening Period||Price|
|LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank||GET AN OFFER||Investment Account||2 weeks||1000 USD|
LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank
The headquarters of the LLB bank is located in the capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein, where it was founded in 1861. Since then, the structure has grown into one of the most reliable financial institutions with assets of almost 50 billion Swiss francs.
The Liechtensteinische Landesbank has representative offices in Austria, Dubai, Hong Kong, Switzerland and other jurisdictions, it opens anonymous-numbered accounts and provides the highest level of confidentiality for services, including offshore companies. It has Internet banking, working in the scanning-passive mode (you need to manage operations by phone, fax and e-mail) is foreseen.
Opening an account with the LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank, is convenient for many reasons:
- there are no limits on turnover and the number of transactions per year;
- registration can be carried out outside Liechtenstein;
- opening of accounts (in US dollars, euros and other currencies), connection of Internet banking and incoming payments are free of charge;
- the bank has a lot of investment programs, individual analytics, state management, savings solutions, it provides various cards and many other services.
Procedure for opening the account
To keep the account functioning, there must always be at least 500 thousand euros. The submitted documentation package must be apostilled, the presence of beneficiaries in the procedure for issuing papers is mandatory.
Our company will help to open the account with the LLB, Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Liechtenstein) successfully.
This will require:
- passport data (scans), justification of the origin of funds and addresses of private owners, account managers, beneficiaries of the company;
- constituent-corporate documentation, registration certificates;
- description of business, summary for beneficiaries.
The company “Prifinance” provides support for calls to the head office of the LLB. The Bank reserves the right to demand any documents (confirmation of the sources of funds, invoices, other information) both at the time of registration and when using the account — we will ensure, that all procedures are successfully and expeditiously completed.