|Name||Account type||Account Opening Period||Price|
GET AN OFFER
|Investment Account||from 2 weeks||1000 USD|
Valartis Bank (Liechtenstein)
Valartis Bank, based in the Principality of Liechtenstein, is a convenient modern financial institution, known for its services to a wealthy clientele. It is one of the best European banks, providing effective investment and control tools for property management, assets. It also opens private and corporate accounts — deposit and other accounts, in US dollars, euros, Swiss francs.
Its advantages are:
- independence from credit institutions, trustees, trust companies;
- full-fledged and technological Internet banking;
- no need to go to Liechtenstein to open accounts;
- service in 20 other languages;
- provision of cards, including for an undisclosed person and so on.
Opening of an account with Valartis Bank is a procedure, that includes the provision of documentation, filling out bank forms and reviewing an application by management. As a rule, the decision is made for 7-14 days, after which the client gets access to all banking products. The main specialization of the structure is private banking, but there are other services — transactions with securities and precious metals, demand deposits, fiduciaries, support for trading activities.
Terms of registration of the account
Opening the bank account with Valartis Bank is a service provided by the company “Prifinance”.
We will support the customers during the procedure and help to collect all the documents:
- passport data and confirmation of addresses for all interested persons (owners, account managers, beneficiaries, management and authorized companies);
- originals and apostilled copies of the incorporation documentation for corporate applicants;
- completed bank questionnaires and forms;
- for companies, that exist for more than a year — Good Standing certificates.
We will make the procedure for opening accounts easy, transparent and simple. It does not take much time and energy — the company “Prifinance” will do its best to get you access to banking services as soon as possible.