|Account Opening Period
GET AN OFFER
HSBC Hong Kong Bank
HSBC is one of the largest transnational financial structures. The group has been active since 1865. Established in Hong Kong to service operations with China, today it is widely represented in the Asia-Pacific region and in the world — it has more than 8,000 offices around the world.
Opening an account with the HSBC Hong Kong Bank is an opportunity to successfully and comfortably conduct international activities, with the support of a respectable structure. It cooperates with private non-residents, providing them with investment, insurance, mortgage services, cards, loans and state management (a passport is required for this). Also, the Hong Kong HSBC offers a wide range of services for corporate clients — for commercial operations, corporate services, Private Banking. Cooperation with it has many advantages:
- no minimum/permanent balance requirements on accounts;
- access to the resources of the largest bank in Hong Kong, multi-currency accounts (including, convenient for working with China — in RMB or Hong Kong dollars);
- high level of confidentiality and security of funds;
- it is allowed to open the account with the HSBC Hong Kong Bank for offshore companies;
- recognized convenience for operating activities — impressive speed and low cost of cash transfers, do not need a large amount of documentation for confirmation, effective online management.
The order of opening and documentation
Opening the account with the HSBC Hong Kong Bank is the procedure for which the presence in the country is most often required. The company “Prifinance” will help to simplify as much as possible all the formalities, making them not burdensome for their clients. To create a corporate account, you will need:
- statutory documents, a Certificate of Incorporation (if a legal entity is opened in Hong Kong, a registration certificate of activity is required), certificates of authority;
- confirmation of personalities, addresses of beneficiaries/shareholders and management — copies of passports, utility bills for the last 3 months;
- brief information about the company’s activities, justification of the request — for example, contracts with partners from Hong Kong or China;
- address for registration of bank-client system;
- recommendations of the bank, documents on the existence of accounts (statements).
It may become necessary an initial deposit – most often, in amount of 1,500 US dollars. Employees of “Prifinance” will always help to conduct all the procedures and open the account successfully and promptly.