Besides, the same license can be used by several partner organizations at once. Other benefits provided by the Netherlands Antilles to the online casino owners include:
- opportunity to get base license or sublicense valid for one year with an option to extend;
- gambling business is not divided in types;
- there are no stringent requirements for the server hosting (except Curacao where the physical servers should be hosted on the Island);
- no monthly/quarterly charges;
- a rather simple procedure of company registration and obtaining a license without bureaucracy and challenges.
Features of the Online Gaming Business in the Netherlands Antilles
Gambling in the Islands is governed by the special National Board that requires:
- existence of a legal entity properly registered in the Islands (regulated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Netherlands Antilles);
- audit of gambling systems and their software, as well as gamblers;
- payment for the issuance of licenses ‒ from US$35,000.
The National Supervisory Authorities can also investigate the activities of companies or request payment of a large bail. A profit tax of 2% are applied to the owners of online casinos and sweepstakes. There are no additional fees for the gambling operators in the Netherlands Antilles, such as fees for gross bets, import taxes, VAT, etc. No restrictions is also placed on the withdrawal of dividends.
Prifinance will assist you to register a company and prepare all documentation needed to this end as follows:
- copies of the personal documents of beneficiaries;
- arrangements with the software suppliers;
- confirmation of income sources, domain rights, and address;
- recommendation letter from a bank;
- document describing type of business and software, etc.